Best Questions that You Should Ask Your Wedding Venue and Vendors
Wedding venues for both reception and ceremony needs to be booked well in advance because there are others thinking about tying the knot as well. When looking for wedding venues, you and your fiancé have to ask yourselves the following questions. We have compiled a few questions for wedding venue and vendors.
Best Questions That You Should Ask Your Wedding Venue and Wedding Vendors
• What is the maximum limit of people this venue can accommodate?
• Does this place come with a catering service?
• Are enough restrooms present for all the guests?
• What’s the payment schedule and is there any cancellation terms?
• Can the venue be decorated like how we want?
Taking a tour of the area with your wedding planner is equally important because it would help you gain some perspective on how the final day would turn out to be.
Once all of those questions are asked and answered. It’s time to choose the best wedding invites and get the wedding invitations printed.